I am a CutiePie. We're plushies that come to life whenever you're not home or when you're asleep. We're the ones that move all your shit around the room and make you stumble in the morning over whatever the hell we put at your feet that day. But we still love you and that's why we let you cuddle us. Don't take us for granted.
Want to chat? Kik me at Leah_Michelle02 or Snapchat me at kashikuma. Make sure you tell me your username first, please!
Do you ever have that outfit you wear so often you think
"Yes, this is the outfit I’d be drawn in everyday if I was a cartoon"
A man just walked past me and said “excuse me, but you look very nice tonight darlin” I said thank you and he said you’re welcome and walked off. And that is how you compliment a woman without harassing them
No, that is still unsolicited, and thus, harassment. No amount of “darlins” is gonna make me not want to punch your ass for coming on to me without provocation.
UR SO STUPID
the comic is killing me
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue